Soothing Boost Oil$8.99 (1)
Blend Oat, Argan & Zi
Cao 25 oz
There's a box in my car, one in the kitchen, a pack of them in my bathroom, and one with my cleaning supplies. What is this marvelous do-everything product that I can't live without? Baby wipes!
It's been years since there was a baby in the house, but one thing I discovered about the handy little wipe during that time was all the wonderful things they can do other than just clean a dirty bum or wipe a messy face. Here are my favorites:
1) Remove eye makeup. Gentle enough for baby, gentle enough to take off eye makeup and not nearly as pricy as fancy eye makeup remover.
2) Cleaning up inside of my car when I'm stuck in traffic. Why fume when you can multitask! Grab a wipe, swipe it across the dash and you're good to go.
3) Wipe down the leaves of houseplants. Gentle, easy way to take off the dust.
4) Clean bird poop and dead bugs off your windshield. Don't use them to wash the whole window or you'll create a streaky mess, but they're super for those hard-to-remove "lumps."
5) Summer's almost here (really, it is). Put some wipes in a baggie and put it in the cooler for use at the beach or on day trips, or just put some in the fridge for those oppressively hot nights.
6) There's nothing like a baby wipe to remove pen, pencil and crayon from most surfaces (even skin).
7) Little spots on your kitchen or bathroom floor? Pop a baby wipe onto a floor duster, run it over the messes and watch them disappear.
8) Static got your hair standing on end (or your dress riding up in an embarrassing way)? A slightly damp baby wipe will tame things in a flash.
9) Here's one I love: Baby wipes get rid of deodorant marks on dark clothing. Really!
10) A baby wipe or two can take the fear out of using public bathrooms, shopping carts, restaurant tables and more. Don't leave home without them.
11) I have a hairy little dog. You may too (or even a less-than-fastidious cat). Baby wipes make short work of "danglers."
12) Speaking of dogs, use a baby wipe to clean off puppy paws after a walk and before they jump into your nice, clean car.
13) No time to shower after a workout? A quick swipe here and there with a baby wipe will leave you fresh enough to be on your way.
14) Dust and go! I slide baby wipes between the hard-to-dust rungs of chairs, and anywhere else that's a little hard to reach with a conventional dust cloth.
15) Not much letter writing going on these days, but when you do need a moisten an envelope to seal it, don't lick, wipe with a baby wipe instead.
What uses have you discovered for baby wipes?
Greenwrite is a prolific writer with an eclectic range of specialties that reflects her curiosity for just about everything. A former advertising creative director, she makes her home in Vermont, but escapes to a sunny beach whenever the opportunity presents itself.